|Permian Basin Rework|
This drill/rework project is currently available in Lea County, New Mexico. In conjunction with the Operator the plan is to drill and complete 2 new wells, re-enter 10 shut-ins, and also rework 4 other wells.
- Operator estimates that each re-entry will produce 3-4 BOPD, re-works-10-15 BOPD, and new wells are also projected to produce 50-75 BOPD as well.
- Estimated 150 MBO in reserves per new well.
- Potential to re-work 25 wells.
- Target Depth of 3,300-3,500'.
- 2,160 acre lease.
- Estimated field life of 30+ years.
- 40 acre well spacing
- Equipment in "fair" to "good" condition.
- Productive formations include the Queen and Paddock.
- Field has been in production since 1948.
For more information on this project please contact us at email@example.com
This is not an offer to buy or sell securities. Oil investment carries very high risks. Please read our full disclaimer before making any decisions. The information provided about projects and opportunities on are based on the best available information but has not be verified by Petro Lucre LLC and is subject to change at anytime. Petro Lucre LLC does not make any warranties about the information provided herein and each respective party much do their own due diligence and verification.
The full disclaimer is available here: http://www.petrolucre.com/Disclaimer.html
Find Property on the map:|